Onsys remote SQL Server DBA services
Ad-hoc Remote DBAfrom
$95+GST/ per hour
- Ad-hoc remote DBA support.
- Minimum 2 hours and extra usage will be billed in 30 minutes blocks.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Melbourne based experienced professionals will perform your work.
- Remote support only.
Terms and conditions
- Remote Server DBA support starts from 6.00 AM to 10.00 PM
for remote DBA support plans, please visit Onsys business hours DBA Service.
for weekend and holiday remote DBA support, please visit Onsys weekend DBA Service.
for 24 x 7 remote DBA support, please visit Onsys 24 x 7 DBA Service.
- This is a pre-booked service
- Services are offered based on resource availability .
- Network access, remote connection details and required permissions must be provided and verified before the actual start date
- Prices are marked ex-GST unless indicated otherwise.
- Please note that above rates are valid for SQL Server Databases support only. Contact us for any other technologies including Oracle and MySQL etc.
Service Desk contact information
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 1300 74 14 51 (ask for support with your account number)
- Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g,12c
- RAC, Data Guard
- ASM, RMAN
- SQL Server 2000-2008/R2, 2012/14
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDS, DQS
- Always On, Replication, Mirroring
- Compression, TDE, Backups
- Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX
- Business Objects, DWH
- SharePoints, CRM, Point-of-Sales
How remote SQL Server DBA can help you?
- Emergency support
- Ad-hoc DBA activities
- Agent job creation, execution and monitoring
- BCS execution
- Check OS events, DB errors/warnings.
- Check and handle disk spaces, memory, I/O & CPU issues.
- Database backup/restore and refresh
- Monitor scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Ad-hoc SQL writing/execution.
- Backup/restore and configurations.
- Security administration.
- Index maintenance.
- Integrity checking.
- Application upgrades and patching
- SQL Server upgrades & patching.
- Installation & configuration.
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning & query optimisation.
- Migration & decommissioning of infrastructure.
- Patching, upgrades and new installations.
- Planning and designing new database infrastructures.
- Implementation of high availability solutions.
- Implementation of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS solutions.
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Database development tasks
- Performance tuning