Onsys Remote JD Edwards CNC Support and Services
Terms and conditions
- This service provides you with 24 x 7 Remote JD Edwards CNC support
- Pre-booking is required
- Services are offered based on availability of resources.
- Network access, remote connection details and required permissions must be provided and verified before the actual start date
- Prices are marked as excluding GST (unless indicated otherwise)
Service desk contact information:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 1300 74 14 51
(Ask for support with your account number)
Tools and technologies
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
- SQL Server 2008/R2, 2012/14/16/17
- Windows 2012/2016
- Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX
- Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- EnterpriseOne Software Release 8.x to 9.x and Toolset 9.2.X
- Oracle Cloud and AWS
Remote Oracle JD Edwards CNC Support and Services
We manage project implementations, resolve incidents, and troubleshoot and fix issues. This includes:
- Migration to Oracle or AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- System Administration with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (package builds, security administration, OMW, etc.), versions 9.X-9.2, on Windows, Unix, Linux, or AS/400 operating systems.
- Install emerging JDE technologies such as Orchestrator, UX One, AIS and Oneview
- Configuration, installation & upgrade experience with J2EE application servers Websphere -Application Server, WebLogic Application Server
- Database Administration including SQL Server and Oracle
- System administration including Unix/Linux Administration.
- Monitor and manage EnterpriseOne performance and architecture and maintain the JD Edwards systems reliability, integrity and recoverability.
- Coordinate tasks related to JDE CNC, including package builds, deployments, security, and configuration/ troubleshooting of Enterprise one Database and WebServers (Oracle Application Server) running in both Sun Solaris and Windows environments.
- Install and Maintain JDE Environments on AWS/Oracle Cloud Platform
- Configure Load Balancing and Clustering solutions
- Upgrade of EnterpriseOne and related components on Deployment server and Enterprise Servers.
- Installing and managing Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Application Server and E1 JAS
- OMW configuration and project promotions
- Server and client package build and deployments
- Install and manage Business Services Server and related package deployments
- Install and manage Real Time Event Server (E1 Transaction Server)
- Apply ESUs, ASUs, Updates and Tools Release updates.
- Administration of print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Create and manage environments, pathcodes and instances.
- Create and manage multi-foundation for testing of new releases
- Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Monitor and manage the EnterpriseOne system backups/restores requirements.
- Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture, ESU and service pack releases, functionality, and other CNC components.
- Develops, maintains and tests EnterpriseOne Disaster Recovery procedures in coordination with client IT team.
We understand that each business is unique and you may have different requirements. We’ll discuss your needs with you one on one, providing you with a tailor-made solution for your specific business environment.